Utrecht, The Netherlands
Finance Support Specialist
The energy sector is transitioning at an incredible pace with new technologies driving sustainable developments. At Energy21 we envision a world in which the energy market is completely sustainable, liquid and transparent; where real time data, A.I and the latest digital technologies drive decisions on how to produce and consume energy.
Energy21’s market leading technology, which is designed, deployed & developed by some of the brightest minds in the sector plays a key role in this transition. We enable our clients to make better informed decisions about their energy operations. Creating sustainable energy economies, one timeseries at a time.
From our offices in The Netherlands, Portugal and Paraguay we work with the leading energy producers, balancers, suppliers & industrial consumers across Northwest Europe.
Energy21 is entering an exciting new growth phase scaling our technology across Europe. We are looking for new colleagues who can help us achieve our ambitious plans and play our part in making the energy sector more sustainable. Are you up for the challenge?!
In your role as Finance Support Specialist, you will support our Financial Lead to ensure all that all invoices are booked on time and correctly in our ERP system. You will also support on hours registration and monthly closing and reporting.
We are looking for someone for 24-32 hours a week, preferably spread over 3 or 4 days. The role is based in Utrecht and you decide when you want to work from home.
About the job
- You are responsible for financial entries in various administrations within one environment in our ERP system (AFAS)
- You will support finance to get all hours registered and make sure we have everything on time in AFAS
- You are responsible for the timely and correct execution of all Finance administration
- You will also work on diverse administrative support tasks
- You are responsible for financial entries in various administrations within one environment
- You will extract reports from AFAS when necessary
- You will assist our Finance Lead with the monthly reporting to the management and our shareholders
- Minimum MBO4 level/HBO thinking level with several years of relevant work experience
- You are familiar with the Dutch Tax law
- You are an expert in Excel
- You have the ability to switch quickly between different tasks/activities
- You are extremely accurate and good with numbers
- You are native Dutch and have an excellent command of the English language, both oral and written
- You know how to set priorities and have a flexible attitude
- AFAS has no secrets for you
- You are proactive, service oriented and extremely accurate and details oriented
- Integrity, reliability & trust are part of your DNA
What we offer:
- A position within an established and innovative name in the energy sector;
- An inspiring working environment in a fast growing company;
- Enthusiastic and professional colleagues;
- Flexibility in the layout of your working week;
- An experienced team in which you can learn from
Interested or want to know more?
We are looking forward receiving your application. For any questions, please send us an email via email@example.com!