Utrecht, The Netherlands
Talent Acquisition Specialist
This is a brand-new role. Be the first Talent Acquisition Specialist at Energy21 and join the current People Team and lead the Talent Acquisition vision & strategy. In this role, you will be end responsible for all recruitment activities across The Netherlands, Portugal and Paraguay. We are looking for someone based in our office in Utrecht (Papendorp).
This is a mix of Talent attraction, Recruitment, Employer Branding, Onboarding & Culture. You will have a big impact on how the organization will look like in a year from now and make sure that everyone has an amazing recruitment journey. This role reports to the Head of People & Culture and will be working closely with the Management & Leadership team.
About the job
- You will develop and execute the TA strategy of Energy21
- You will play a key role, together with hiring managers, in building our teams and activate a Talent Pool
- You will Engage with talent though different sourcing channels and source for the more difficult roles
- You will be responsible for all employer branding activities
- You will be an advisor for hiring managers and guide them toward the best recruitment journey for all
- You will train Managers on their interview skills
- You will communicate with external recruitment agencies, when necessary.
- You will further develop the onboarding program for our new hires
- You will schedule and conduct interviews for all jobs
- You will be responsible for campus recruitment and organize recruitment days/events
- You will further develop our new ATS (Recruitee)
- You will be sourcing new talents via LinkedIn
- You have gained experience within talent acquisition (4+ years) in a fast-growing environment
- You have a passion for people, Tech and a strong interest in energy
- Relevant Bachelor or MSc degree
- You are innovative with a creative mindset when it comes to hiring
- You care about giving candidates an excellent journey
- You are a born networker and enjoy creating relationships
- You sense where the hiring needs are and how to define a clear candidate profile
- You are on top of the newest hiring trends and tools and ready to implement them
What we offer:
- A position within an established name in the energy sector;
- Work in a dynamic, innovative organisation with ambitious growth targets;
- Enthusiastic and professional colleagues;
- An inspiring working environment in which input is always welcome and in which we encourage you to further develop your talent;
- Room to take initiative and be yourself;
Interested or want to know more?
We are looking forward receiving your application and motivation letter. For any questions, please reach out via email@example.com.