Utrecht, The Netherlands
Business Development Manager Benelux / UK /DACH
The energy sector is transitioning at an incredible pace with new technologies driving sustainable developments. At Energy21 we envision a world in which the energy market is completely sustainable, liquid and transparent; where data drive decisions on how to produce and consume energy.
Energy21’s market leading technology, which is designed, deployed & developed by some of the brightest minds in the sector plays a key role in this transition.
From our offices in The Netherlands, Portugal and Paraguay we work with the leading energy producers, balancers, suppliers & industrial enterprises across Northwest Europe Energy21 offers big data solutions and optimizations to operationalise sustainable energy portfolios and optimise risks & rewards. We enable our clients to make better informed decisions about their energy operations.
Energy21 is entering an exciting new growth phase scaling our technology across Europe. We are looking for new colleagues who can help us achieve our ambitious plans and play our part in making the energy sector more sustainable. Are you up for the challenge?!
As a Business Developer Manager, you will be responsible for further expending our network and customer portfolio in Europe with a focus on the DACH region, UK and the Benelux
You will be joining the commercial & marketing team 6 people and report to the CCO. The role is based in Utrecht, but we hope you will be more on the road to visit your prospects or visiting networking events. You will be instrumental to the growth of the business by winning new clients and ensuring that we don't miss any opportunity.
The ideal candidate uses market and business insights to create winning account-based-marketing-plans and knows how to get the yes.
About the job
- Generate new business opportunities in the Energy industry and bring qualify leads
- Building and maintaining relationships with our relevant network for future sales
- Be present at relevant fairs and event
- Drives a consultative selling process to a winning contract
- Contract projects enabling
- Translate business topics to maximizing opportunities for ROI on marketing activities
- Communicating new product development to prospective clients
- Preparing formal proposal
- Providing Accurate monthly reports ensuring targets and KPI's are achieved
- Planning, preparing and attending meetings
- You have an extensive network/relations within the European energy sector. (energy suppliers, traders & large consumers)
- You have a proven B2B SaaS/PaaS Sales experience (from lead generation through to contracting & negotiation)
- You are a natural networker and can easily communicate at all level
- You have a strong track record of successful consultative selling
- Native English, Dutch or German.
- Relevant Bachelor or MSc degree
- Experienced in working in multidisciplinary teams and projects in complex client environments, preferable in the energy sector
- You enjoy building relationship from scratch and have strong negotiation skills
What we offer:
- A position within an established name in the energy sector;
- Work in a dynamic, innovative organisation with ambitious growth targets;
- Personal development opportunities in an inspirational environment;
- Attractive primary and secondary conditions;
- Experienced colleagues in Utrecht but also the possibility to work in Lisbon & Paraguay from time-to-time.
Interested or want to know more?
We are looking forward receiving your application. For any questions, please send us an email via firstname.lastname@example.org!