Utrecht, The Netherlands
Energy21 is a leading technology company within the energy sector with a clear vision: creating a completely sustainable, transparent, and liquid energy market, driven by real-time data, AI and the latest technologies. Our market-leading technology, developed by some of the brightest minds in the energy sector, enables our clients to make better-informed decisions about their energy operations and drive the energy transition forward!
From our offices in The Netherlands, Portugal and Paraguay, we work with leading energy producers, suppliers, balancers, and industrial consumers across Northwest Europe. Join us in our exciting new growth phase as we scale our technology across Europe and play our part in making the energy sector more sustainable, one timeseries at a time. Are you up for the challenge?!
About the job
As a Product Owner, you will be responsible for defining and driving the development of a successful product or product line within our organization. You will act as the bridge between stakeholders, including customers, business teams, and the development team. Ensure that the product meets business objectives and customer needs; your role will involve setting the product vision, creating, and prioritizing the product backlog, and working closely with the development team to deliver high-quality solutions.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in product management or a related field in the software industry.
- Strong expertise in Agile methodologies, particularly Scrum, and a proven track record of successful product ownership.
- Knowledge and experience in the energy market is highly desirable.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to effectively convey product vision and requirements to development teams.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a cross-functional team environment and drive consensus among stakeholders.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to make data-driven decisions.
- Experience in creating and maintaining product roadmaps.
- Proactive and adaptable, with the capacity to thrive in a dynamic and rapidly evolving industry.
What will you do:
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define and prioritize product features and requirements and ensure a timely and high-quality delivery of software products.
- Act as the voice of the stakeholder, understanding market needs and translating them into features and stories.
- Create and manage the product backlog, ensuring it is well-defined, prioritized, and aligned with business objectives.
- Champion the adoption of the Scrum framework and Agile principles within your team.
- Lead product planning and release management, including defining release goals and monitoring progress.
- Gather and analyse feedback from stakeholders and customers to continuously improve the product
What we offer:
- A position within an established name in the energy sector;
- Work in a dynamic, innovative organisation with ambitious growth targets;
- Personal development opportunities in an inspirational environment;
- Attractive primary and secondary conditions;
- Experienced colleagues in Utrecht but also the possibility to work in Lisbon & Paraguay from time-to-time.
Interested or want to know more?
Great! Please send your resume and motivational letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!