Utrecht, The Netherlands
Senior Solutions Consultant
As a Senior Solutions Consultant, you guide our customers in managing their volatile energy demand & supply and support them to steer towards a near real-time balanced portfolio.
There is no market as turbulent and relevant as the energy market. Energy and utility companies are faced with more complex challenges every day due to the energy transition. Energy21 is looking for an experienced consultant that understands what is needed to transform the challenges that our customers face into sustainable solutions. As a Senior Solutions Consultant, you guide our customers in managing their volatile energy demand & supply and support them to steer towards a near real-time balanced portfolio.
About the job
With your strong analytics skills and problem-solving capabilities, you are able to fully grasp the complexity of the challenges our customers face and use these insights to propose and implement feasible solutions. You work closely with the customer as part of a multidisciplinary client team that is end-to-end responsible for the solutions we deliver. You understand the trends and developments in the energy market and are able to determine the possible consequences for (balance responsible) market parties and develop ideas how these can be utilised or mitigated into operational solutions to support your customers.
The most important tasks and responsibilities as a Senior Consultant are:
- Gathering the requirements derived from the client’s strategy;
- Designing an effective solution for the client ;
- Transform this design in tangible user stories for the multidisciplinary client team;
- Guide and support the client and the multidisciplinary client team during the implementation, ensuring the goals are achieved.
- Relevant MSc degree
- Experienced in working in multidisciplinary teams and projects in complex client environments, preferable in the energy sector;
- 3 years + of relevant experience
- Experience related to balancing, portfolio management or trading in the energy sector is a plus;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; demonstrated ability to identify business needs into operational business processes;
- Profound interest in IT and related processes;
- Preference to work with proven methods and best practices;
- Ability to communicate and work effectively with people at all levels in an organization;
- Excellent skills to communicate effectively in Dutch and English;
What we offer:
- A position within an established name in the energy sector;
- Work in a dynamic, innovative organisation with ambitious growth targets;
- Personal development opportunities in an inspirational environment;
- Attractive primary and secondary conditions;
- Experienced colleagues in Utrecht but also the possibility to work in Lisbon & Paraguay from time-to-time.
Interested or want to know more?
We are looking forward receiving your application. For any questions, please send us an email via firstname.lastname@example.org!