Utrecht, The Netherlands
Team Lead Consultant
The energy sector is transitioning at an incredible pace with new technologies driving sustainable developments. At Energy21 we envision a world in which the energy market is completely sustainable, liquid and transparent; where real time data, A.I and the latest digital technologies drive decisions on how to produce and consume energy.
Energy21’s market leading technology, which is designed, deployed & developed by some of the brightest minds in the sector plays a key role in this transition. We enable our clients to make better informed decisions about their energy operations. Creating sustainable energy economies, one timeseries at a time.
From our offices in The Netherlands, Portugal and Paraguay we work with the leading energy producers, balancers, suppliers & industrial consumers across Northwest Europe.
Energy21 is entering an exciting new growth phase scaling our technology across Europe. We are looking for new colleagues who can help us achieve our ambitious plans and play our part in making the energy sector more sustainable. Are you up for the challenge?!
As a Team Lead Consultant, you will manage a multi-disciplinary Client Team with 3 to 9 Consultants of different levels. A Client Team is supporting their customer(s) in managing their volatile energy demand & supply and support them to steer towards a near real-time balanced portfolio. We currently have 6 Client Teams, and each team is responsible for a specific or a few customers. Depending on your experience, you could be managing several teams. You will report directly to the COO and be part of the Leadership team. This role is based on our office in Utrecht.
About the job
- As a people leader you will make ensure that everyone gets the right support and is focused on the right tasks to support our customer needs
- Besides being a good people manager, you also have strong analytics skills and problem-solving capabilities
- You engage with your customer(s) to understand his goals and are able to balance the collaboration between the contract and the relation
- You are able to fully grasp the complexity of the challenges our customers face and use these insights to select the right approach and create together with the customer the plan which enables success.
- You work closely with your team and the customer as part of a multidisciplinary client team that is end-to-end responsible for the solutions and services we deliver
- You are able to cross & upsell within the existing client context
- You further build your team and be responsible for onboarding new joiners
- Your results are achieved when both, your team members and customers are happy
- Relevant MSc degree
- Experienced in working in multidisciplinary teams and projects in complex client environments implementing software solutions, preferable in the energy sector
- You are excellent at planning and organizing projects, continuously monitor progress and know how to motivate and coach people where necessary
- You have strong communicative skills and able to interact at multiple levels
- You have outstanding project management & planning skills
- You can navigate between both formal, and informal culture in a corporate environment and create the right situational approach
- You are not afraid to make decisions, have the power of persuasion and are result driven
- You are fluent in English and have a good level of Dutch
What we offer:
- A position within an established name in the energy sector;
- Work in a dynamic, innovative organisation with ambitious growth targets;
- Personal development opportunities in an inspirational environment;
- Attractive primary and secondary conditions;
- Experienced colleagues in Utrecht but also the possibility to work in Lisbon & Paraguay from time-to-time.
Interested or want to know more?
We are looking forward receiving your resume and motivation and in case you have any questions, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org